Support your favourite school or charity without costing you a cent
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development. MySchool allows anyone to raise funds for their favourite school or charity. It really is so easy!
Apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. It is free to you. Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
- Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store.
- Nominate your school (St.Martini Pre-Primary School) or charity as the beneficiary.
- Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
- The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool Card:
- Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
- Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths & Special offers from partner. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
- Receive a monthly statement via email showing you transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
- You can use your card at over 1 500 different stores. Find the partner stores in your area here.
Contact MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet:
Caturra Africa Coffee
Situated in the beautiful Western Cape Province of South Africa, the CATURRA AFRICA©, is a local roaster of only the highest quality coffee’s available…
Amongst the large variety of coffee trees there is a very special one, which, if handled with extraordinary care and attention, is known for a high yield combined with full flavour and distinct aroma – the CATURRA tree. (Quelle: https://caturraafrica.com/)
Order your coffee over the attached booking form or contact email@example.com directly and fetch your order once arrived at the St. Martini Kindergarten campus CBD.
German Language Support